State Retirement Plans
The College participates in either the Montana Public or Teachers Retirement Systems for employees. Contribution rates are set by the state of Montana. It takes five years to become fully vested.
Flathead Valley Community College does not participate in Social Security as part of the Windfall Elimination Provision.
Optional Retirement Plans
- Universal Availability Notice
- 403(b) or 457 Quick Facts
- Investment Committee Policy Statement
- Investment Committee Minutes
- MassMutual Portal (Self Registration Instructions)
Whitepeak Wealth Management with DA Davidson is a partner resource for our employees retirement planning.
The college provides up to a 7% employer match in 403(b) funds. There is a one year vesting period
Contact Laura to set up an appointment today!
Whitepeak Wealth Management