Steps to Enroll
- View Course Schedule
- Coordinate with Supervisor and Team
- Select four courses.
- Fill out the Enrollment Form
**New Courses have been added**
Classified and Professional employees must choose four courses. As space permits they may also attend more with supervisory approval.
A full description of course can be found here –> Professional Development Course Schedule
Some courses, such as CPR and technology, will have limited class sizes since they are in labs. If a class has a high demand, it will be evaluated for opening an additional one. Classes will be closed as they fill. Employees must collaborate with their supervisors prior to registration for department scheduling purposes and to assess team benefits.
Any changes/cancellations, please contact Mary McLoy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As an employee at Flathead Valley Community College enjoy these discounts within our community
Fall Well Check is just right around the corner!
Neal Andrews will be on campus providing Wellness Workshops. Remember that you can receive 20 incentive points for attending the Wellness Workshops.
What Should I do at the Gym?
10/31, 12pm-1pm, AT204
Do you ever feel intimidated, lost, or unsure of what to do at the gym? Do you wonder how many sets and reps to do? Or which exercises to choose? This practical, lecture-style workshop will offer general guidelines of basic resistance training, including plenty of room for Q & A.
Training for Skiing
11/1, 12pm-1pm, LRC123B
We all know that skiing is fun, and it’s also fantastic for our health. Whether you prefer downhill, backcountry, or cross-country, there are many strength and conditioning exercises that can help you have your best season ever on the slopes or trails. During this workshop, participants will learn sport-specific exercises to incorporate into an exercise program in preparation for an outstanding ski season!
Welcome to Annual Enrollment for FY 19 (July 1, 2018-June 30, 2019)
Annual Enrollment will be open beginning on April 11 and will close on April 27.
-Linked is a step-by-step screen shot process for registration/accessing your enrollment portal.
Annual Enrollment Workbook
-Find out the ins-&-outs of our plans. You will find coverage levels, rates, and contact information here.
MUS Choices Home Page
-Montana University System Home Page is a great resource
Things to Know:
- Health Plan – If you are not making any changes to your health plan enrollments, you will not need to re-enroll! The College’s contribution remains $1,054 per month and rate changes are primarily in Allegiance Managed Care and Retirees. Participants who wish to make changes will enroll online at https://www.askallegiance.com/mus/ using the Enrollment Wizard.
- Flexible Spending – You must annually enroll to elect flexible spending. Enrollment is online at https://www.askallegiance.com/mus/ using the Enrollment Wizard.
- Optional Life – If you have made a selection that requires Evidence of Insurability, your changes will not be effective and rates will not be changed until we have been notified by the Standard for approval.
- You can find the EOI online form HERE!
Under Pressure–Return of the Pressure Cooker!
Tuesday, 3/7, noon, AT 204
Early versions of pressure cookers earned a reputation for being dangerous and unpredictable. Pressure cookers now, however, are very safe & easy to use. During this workshop, you’ll learn about the fundamentals of pressure cooking, and find out how to prepare delicious dishes in a flash using this useful piece of kitchen equipment; saving time, energy, and nutrients! Taste samples included. Register online at https://kalipressure.eventbrite.com
Strong Back, Healthy Back
Wednesday, 3/8, noon, AT 139
80% of Americans will report lower back pain at some point in their lives. In this workshop we’ll teach strength and mobility exercises focusing on the back and hips. We’ll also talk about proper movement patterns and strategies that will take some stress off your back—literally. Come dressed to move!
You’ve signed up for Direct Deposit, Congratulations! What now?
Help us reduce costs and keep your confidential information secure by electing to receive your pay statement electronically instead! In ADP go to Myself>Pay>Pay Statements and choose “Go Paperless”. Pay information is available for viewing and/or printing anytime via your personal ADP account!
Each year the opportunity comes to nominate former faculty or administrators for Emerita/Emeritus recognition in accordance with Board Policy. If you wish to nominate a qualified individual, please complete the attached nomination form, attach the required documentation, and return the nomination to the Human Resources office by January 6, 2017.
Following are the eligibility requirements for nomination.
- Recommendation for emerita/emeritus status shall be made upon retirement from Flathead Valley Community College or up to three years thereafter.
- The individual must have been a full-time employee of FVCC.
- The individual must have a minimum of fifteen years of full-time service at Flathead Valley Community College.
- The individual must have made meritorious and significant contributions to Flathead Valley Community College
- The individual shall have maintained the highest ethical standards in relationships with students, colleagues and superiors.
- Any individual otherwise eligible for emerita/emeritus status, but who has had to resign because of illness or some other factor beyond his/her control shall be eligible for this honorary designation.
- Under extraordinary circumstances, individuals with less than fifteen years full-time service at Flathead Valley Community College may also be nominated for emerita/emeritus status.
Please feel free to contact Karen Glasser, Executive Director of Human Resources, with any questions or for assistance.
Directions for Mary
Go to hr.fvcc.edu/wp-admin to log in
Password created is
Replacing existing forms:
Go to “Media Library” in the Dashboard
In the Search bar on the top right corner type a keyword in the form you are looking for
Select the correct form once they filter
Click the button “Upload New Media File”
Click the button “Choose File” and
keep the “Just replace the file” radio button selected
Click “Upload” button
A few notes:
Fillable PDF format is the most ideal type of format
Keep the format the same when replacing file (Ex: If the old form is .doc replace with .doc or if the old file was .pdf replace with .pdf)
This process updates the file anywhere it is linked, which is great because there are a ton of links within HR documents.
Updating Homepage Links
Check for Adobe Acrobat