Student and Temporary Employment
As part of the transition away from ADP to Paycor, Human Resources implemented a new applicant tracking system—Newton. Newton is fully integrated with and accessible through Paycor and is user-friendly for supervisors and applicants.
Effective July 2017, supervisors will follow the Supervisor Steps to create jobs and hire student and temporary employees, as well as rehire and terminate them.
- Create a Job (Request Job Approval)
- Access and Review Applications, Select Candidates to Interview
- Hire Student and Temporary Employees
- Student and Temporary Onboarding Process
- Rehire, Change Status and Terminate Employees
- Supervisor Responsibilities
If you have questions please contact:
Denise Grabowski, PHR, SHRM-CP
Student Employment Coordinator and Human Resources Partner, Employment
Human Resources Department
Blake Hall, Room 151