We are excited to announce a new online application and employment site, hosted by ADP. It’s a more efficient way to apply to Flathead Valley Community College.
- Increased accessibility to the application and its status by both the job seeker and hiring department.
- Immediate ability to view applications and resumes by the hiring department and Human Resources
- Ability to track status of applications
- Applicants can receive email updates about their application
- Ability to add job specific qualifiers or disqualifiers to make the selection process easier
- Applicants can make a password-protected user account they can maintain and update • Applicants can search and apply for positions anytime. Resumes, cover letters and samples of work can easily be attached
- Less use of paper and other resources
Use Flathead Valley Community College’s Employment Site to Apply in 5 Easy Steps
- Go Online. View Flathead Valley Community College’s Employment site by going to http://www.fvcc.edu/about-fvcc/jobs-at-fvcc/
- Create a Profile. Create a profile that can be used to apply for open positions. Enter a unique username and password of your choosing.
- Search for Job. Search all current Students openings
- Apply for Jobs. Apply for any job for which you meet the minimum qualifications. You may be asked several questions and will have the ability to add a resume, cover letter, or other supporting materials. Please note: if you do not receive a confirmation email, your application is not complete and was not submitted and you will need to resubmit it.
- Manage Jobs. Check the status of all jobs for which you have applied.