All regular employees are required to utilize ADP for time and attendance reporting. This system allows hourly employees to report time worked and all employees to request and report leave. In addition, there is a self-service component which will allow employees to view their payroll data, print pay statements, access historical pay data, change your address, and much more. Supervisors are able to approve leave requests and employee time online. We are committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring that only you can access your personal information. To assist us in meeting that commitment, you must register and set up your UserID and pass code.
Go to workforcenow.adp.com/ will be used for your ADP service web site. Please bookmark this site for convenient access.
Your registration pass code is: FVCCEDU-ADP
Create your own UserID. Security protocols are in place for unique identifiers to assure that no one else will be able to set up or access your account.
On the ADP service web site, click the link to register for ADP services. Complete the following steps, clicking Next to continue:
- Click First Time User, enter the registration pass code FVCCEDU-ADP
- Enter your UserID Do not complete Associate ID Enter the last 4 digits of SSN
- Enter UserID, create password to log in
- Select three security questions and enter security answers to protect your account. Answers must be at least 2 alphanumeric characters long and are not case sensitive. Be sure to choose answers you can remember.
- Enter your contact information to receive security notifications from ADP. This is how ADP sends your activation code to you.
- Enter the activation code you received from ADP. Note: You may need to wait longer for an activation code to arrive by email. There can be a delay due to internet traffic, your service provider, firewalls, etc.
- Review your information and click Submit.
- On the confirmation page, click Log In. Once registered, you can log in to your ADP service and manage your account information to keep it accurate.