Welcome to Annual Enrollment for FY 18 (July 1, 2017-June 30, 2018)
Annual Enrollment will be open beginning on April 17 and will close on April 28.
Benefits Representatives will be available on campus:
Active Employees: Thursday, April 20: 2:30pm – 5:00pm AT 139
Retirees: Friday, April 21: 8:30am – 9:30am AT 144B
-Linked is a step-by-step screen shot process for registration/accessing your enrollment portal.
Annual Enrollment Workbook
-Find out the ins-&-outs of our plans. You will find coverage levels, rates, and contact information here.
MUS Choices Home Page
-Montana University System Home Page is a great resource
Things to Know:
- Health Plan – If you are not making any changes to your health plan enrollments, you will not need to re-enroll! The College’s contribution remains $1,054 per month and rate changes are primarily in Allegiance Managed Care and Retirees. Participants who wish to make changes will enroll online at https://www.askallegiance.com/mus/ using the Enrollment Wizard.
- Flexible Spending – You must annually enroll to elect flexible spending. Enrollment is online at https://www.askallegiance.com/mus/ using the Enrollment Wizard.
- Navitus Health Solutions will replace URX for prescription drug coverage.
Retiree Enrollment Letter
Retiree Workbook FY 18
Retiree Enrollment Form
We are excited to offer the inaugural Professional Development Day for Classified and Professional employees. A schedule of courses, course descriptions and registration are below. Registration is on a first come, first serve basis.
Under Pressure–Return of the Pressure Cooker!
Tuesday, 3/7, noon, AT 204
Early versions of pressure cookers earned a reputation for being dangerous and unpredictable. Pressure cookers now, however, are very safe & easy to use. During this workshop, you’ll learn about the fundamentals of pressure cooking, and find out how to prepare delicious dishes in a flash using this useful piece of kitchen equipment; saving time, energy, and nutrients! Taste samples included. Register online at https://kalipressure.eventbrite.com
Strong Back, Healthy Back
Wednesday, 3/8, noon, AT 139
80% of Americans will report lower back pain at some point in their lives. In this workshop we’ll teach strength and mobility exercises focusing on the back and hips. We’ll also talk about proper movement patterns and strategies that will take some stress off your back—literally. Come dressed to move!
You’ve signed up for Direct Deposit, Congratulations! What now?
Help us reduce costs and keep your confidential information secure by electing to receive your pay statement electronically instead! In ADP go to Myself>Pay>Pay Statements and choose “Go Paperless”. Pay information is available for viewing and/or printing anytime via your personal ADP account!
Each year the opportunity comes to nominate former faculty or administrators for Emerita/Emeritus recognition in accordance with Board Policy. If you wish to nominate a qualified individual, please complete the attached nomination form, attach the required documentation, and return the nomination to the Human Resources office by January 6, 2017.
Following are the eligibility requirements for nomination.
- Recommendation for emerita/emeritus status shall be made upon retirement from Flathead Valley Community College or up to three years thereafter.
- The individual must have been a full-time employee of FVCC.
- The individual must have a minimum of fifteen years of full-time service at Flathead Valley Community College.
- The individual must have made meritorious and significant contributions to Flathead Valley Community College
- The individual shall have maintained the highest ethical standards in relationships with students, colleagues and superiors.
- Any individual otherwise eligible for emerita/emeritus status, but who has had to resign because of illness or some other factor beyond his/her control shall be eligible for this honorary designation.
- Under extraordinary circumstances, individuals with less than fifteen years full-time service at Flathead Valley Community College may also be nominated for emerita/emeritus status.
Please feel free to contact Karen Glasser, Executive Director of Human Resources, with any questions or for assistance.
Emeritus Nomination Form